POC Women Oslo Pants
Lightweight commuter trousers with complete waterproofing and wind resistance for protection against the elements. These trousers are highly breathable for ideal comfort and temperature control. The inclusion of the POC Modular Visibility magnetic LED lamp lets the user define their presence in the city. Reflective detailing at the bottom of the leg further highlight the wearers presence when riding after dark. Pockets on the front and rear further enhance the practicality of these trousers both on and off the bike. Zippers that stretch from the ankle opening halfway up the calf make it easy to get the trousers on over shoes. Due to the inclusion of magnets, this garment is not recommended for people with pacemakers.
- Lightweight 3-layer polyester twill fabric with an exceptionally smooth hand feel for enhanced user comfort
- Fabric weight 100gsm
- Moisture Vapour Permeability 15.000 g/m2/24h
- Water Column 10 000 mm
- Fluorocarbon Free DWR treatment
- Wear as outerwear
- Developed for upright cycling position
- Narrow fit with tapered leg
- Modular Visibility LED – possibility to attach the magnetic LED light to bottom leg (1 LED light included with the garment).
- Two open hand pockets.
- One zipped back pocket.
- Reflective details at bottom of leg.
- Zipper at bottom leg.