POC Men Paris Shirt
The cycle shirt for life both on and off the bike. Lightweight, windresistant and with subtle style details for a clean aesthetic. Elegant, functional detailing include small slits on the side for ease of movement, fully taped seams and laser cut pockets that are glued rather than stitched on for cleaner lines, less bulk and improved comfort. The collar can be buttoned up when cycling to reveal distinctive reflective detailing. A twoway zip fastener offers refreshing and controllable ventilation on a commute. A fluorocarbonfree DWR treatment provides enough water resistance for light showers. The shirt also features the POC Modular Visibility system, allowing an LED light to be attached for increased visibility at night. The POC See Me pocket further enables riders to define their presence in the city. Due to the inclusion of magnets, this garment is not recommended for people with pacemakers.
- POC SEE | ME pocket at back.
- Modular Visibility LED – possibility to attach the magnetic LED light to shoulder or at back (1 LED light included with the garment).
- Reflective print on sleeve hem, possible to fold up or down.
- Reflective print on backside collar, possible to fold up or down.
- Button closure for collar when folded up.
- Two open hand pockets.
- Two chest pockets with laser cut flaps.
- Two-way YKK Vislon® zip at front.